Have a general thought or comment about this blog site?
Here’s what to do in 6 easy steps:
1) Get some parchment – I recommend making your own from recycled materials. Save the planet! Click here for directions.
2) Procure a writing utensil. I suggest a quill pen – much more dramatic. Once again – here’s a handy link to making your own. And the chick in the video has an English accent so you know she’s knowledgable. Cheerio!
3) Use your procured writing utensil to write your message on the parchment you obtained in step one.
4) Find a bottle. I suggest a Snapple bottle because then you get to drink some of the “best stuff on earth” and get to increase your smartness with the fun-fact under the cap.
5) Insert your hand-written message into the bottle and replace the cap – TIGHTLY! (Because no matter how witty you are – if your message is all soggy, when I try to read it, I’ll sound like Navin (from The Jerk) reading Marie’s note in the bathtub – we don’t want your thoughtful musings to be lost!).
6) Toss the bottle into some water. I live near the beach and will keep my eye out for your message! If you don’t live near water you can flush your bottle down the toilet. Finding Nemo taught me that all pipes lead to the ocean.
What? That’s too much work? And where will you wind up if you’re always looking for a shortcut? Probably where you want to go just ahead of the other bloke. So – here ya go! Post your message below! Don’t have a message but just want to sign your name to let others know that you exist – well go right ahead! Three out of four doctors agree it’s much better than writing “I was here” on a bathroom wall.