Links to Information and Support
- But You Dont Look Sick.com Providing Information and Support for Chronic Illness and Invisible Disability. The founder, Christine Miserandino, has Lupus and is the creator of the “Spoon Theory”
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America The main IBD support and research site in the US.
- Epilepsy Therapy Project Epilepsy and Seizure Support and Information
- HopeKeepers Sunroom A Christian support forum for chronic illness and pain. A division of Rest Ministries.
- I Swear My Ostomy Bag Makes Me Look Sexier A Facebook Group for Ostomates. Share tips, ask questions, find a community of support!
- I’ll Be Determined Inflammatory Bowel Disease Management and Support. Sponsored by CCFA.
- Inflamed and Untamed Sara, a young-adult with Crohn’s and a J-Pouch runs a Facebook support group for those with IBD.
- Intense Intestines Foundation Offering information and support to those with Crohn’s and Colitis
- Interstitial Cystitis & Overactive Bladder Network Offers good IC information and support.
- Rest Ministries Offers information and support for chronic illness and pain. “Turning your illness detour into a pilgrimage of hope.”
- Shaz’s Ostomy Pages Ostomy information and support. This was one of the most helpful sites I found before my surgeries.
- The Ileostomy Support Group on Yahoo A great support group for ileostomates, temporary or permanently, and those with questions about ileostomies.
- The Interstitial Cystitis Association Non-profit organization dedicated to improving health-care for those with Interstitial Cystitis
- The J-Pouch Group The most conclusive J-Pouch site I have found offering information and support.